Wolf Ranch is a newer subdivision located East of Powers in the Briargate area of Colorado Springs. Wolf Ranch is also part of School District 20 and many homes in the area have Pikes Peak Views. Builders offering new construction in Wolf Ranch include Classic Homes, Vantage, Creekstone, Richmond American, Triton, and Goetzman Homes.
For buyers interested in purchasing a townhome in Wolf Ranch, Triton Communities will have new townhomes available June 2011 with prices starting in the upper $100s.
All residents are required to pay a one-time fee at closing for $100 for the community’s Social Committee. Homeowners can attend Summer Concert series each Wednesday at Gateway Park. The park has an entertainment pavilion, beautiful water feature, picnic tables, and free WIFI. People who live outside of the community are also welcome to attend!
Neighborhood residents of Wolf Ranch are not required to be members of the community recreation center. Those who choose to purchase a membership (aprox. $330 for family, single memberships are also available) have access to cooking and exercise classes, a swimming pool that is open year-round, and a splash park.
Neighborhood Information and Amenities:
* HOA Dues are $24 a month with trash removal included
* Recreation Center (Clubhouse, Splash Park, Swimming Pool)
* Pocket Parks
* Summer concert series with food provided in the park every Wednesday
* In-line Skate Park
* Elementary School
Future amenities coming to the Wolf Ranch Community:
* 10 miles of hiking, biking, and walking trails
* 14-acre lake (about the size of the lake at the Broadmoor Hotel)
* K-12 School
* Larger residential lots will be available in the Estates for buyers who want a home with a more space
Hiring a Colorado Springs real estate agent to advocate for you is the first step to take if you are interested in building a new home.
Additional Reading about buying a new home in Colorado Springs:
Patricia Beck – Selling Colorado Springs Homes